Nara Logics CEO, Jana Eggers, is featured in 2018 Annual Trend Report, This Automated Life, presented by The Webby Awards.
HOW ADVANCED ALGORITHMS, MACHINE LEARNING, AND BOTS REDEFINE EVERY ASPECT OF MODERN LIFE, INCLUDING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN.
We’re excited to launch the 2018 Annual Trend Report, This Automated Life. In this report, we explore the rise of artificial intelligence and the many ways it is changing our daily lives, from the posts we see on our newsfeeds to the way we shop, travel, treat illnesses, and so much more. AI is now proliferating at an amazing rate, and it will only become more common. Check out our report for a deep dive into what’s happening, the challenges and opportunities AI presents, and what this revolutionary technology means for you and your work.
The 2018 Annual Trend Report is the culmination of months of research, featuring case studies, a consumer survey conducted by YouGov, and trends to watch this year.
Featured in this report:
- Jana Eggers, CEO, Nara Logics Inc.
- Rick Webb, COO of Timehop & Barbarian Group Founder
- Benjamin Lickfett, Head of Technology and Innovation at Diageo
- Jill Cress, Chief Marketing Officer EVP National Geographic Partners
- Sara Pouri, Lead Creative, AnalogFolk
Download report >